- Provide hands-on network engineering, design and operations support at a deep technical level.
- Resolve internal and external partner network issues through design, troubleshooting, research, configuration and implementation while following best practices and applicable policies and procedures.
- Will be working to implement and support all aspects of complex, integrated network infrastructure.
- Work alone and in multi-discipline teams to provide issue resolution, network design, product recommendations and evaluations, proof of concept, configurations and implementations to support enterprise business requirements.
- Handles Network systems changes, additions, short and long-term needs, and individual special requests while following Change Management policies and standards.
- Manages medium scale projects from conception to completion including project timelines, internal/external resources and budget.
- Provides guidance for Enterprise s strategic infrastructure planning.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- Age not over 35 years
- 4-6+ years of network systems engineering experience
- CCIE Certifications
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with Cisco Routers, Switches and Firewalls(ASA)
- Will provide guidance, leadership, and mentor-ship to junior engineers
- Good command in English both writing and speaking.
Salary : Depend on experience and skills
Interest to working with us please contact our team!
9 Circles Innovation Co., Ltd.
449 3rd Fl., 559 Bldg., Muang Thong Thani,
Bondstreet Rd., Bangpood, Pakkret, Nonthaburi 11120
Tel : +662 105 3774
E-mail : email@example.com